Monday, June 21, 2010

demons of the past !!




















I am running ,


passing endless train of lights on the ceiling . 
and passing people with different emotions , 
different me in different situations , 

scenes are changing every second 
and yet feels like they have played for eternity .
for there i see myself , saying- doing- reacting -  
just the things which i should have never said 
never done and they ways i should have not reacted.





for sweat trickles down my neck ,
i can feel the pain through my leg.
but the horrors of the past the mistakes 
of the years do not let me stop .

for past never is past , it will 
haunt you , it will come back !
i fought it and fought hard , 
but today is the day when i run 
all i wish is i can run away .





my blank eyes contain a world 
of sorrow , my facade of smile 
hides all these  miles , 
all the miles that i run , 
that i run away .





acceptance is the only solace 
for how long will i race , 
but for now i run 
run away !!


5 comments :

  1. I've been there, or probably still am.
    Quite a mirror to your heart it is.
    Lets cheer to the hope for change! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheers for the hope for change !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, I second that...cheers for the hope of change

    Nice blog template

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey thanks varsha , spent too much time findin one .

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the precise weblog for anybody who needs to seek out out about this topic. You notice so much its almost arduous to argue with you. You positively put a brand new spin on a subject that's been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply nice!

    ReplyDelete